"Taking The First Step" - Tobacco Cessation Education - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"Taking The First Step" - Tobacco Cessation Education
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Ever want to stop smoking, but just don't know how to start? Know someone that wants to quit? Join Student Health and Wellness Programs, Bay Clinic, Coalition for a Tobacco Free East Hawaiʻi, and the DKI College of Pharmacy students at CC Plaza to learn more.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8088965791
What's also happening?
Week of November 10, 2013Next →
Holiday observed: Veterans’ Day
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.