Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk!
Join us on a journey to learn about one of the most famous telescopes ever used, the Hubble Space telescope. A talk for all ages, you will learn about the trials and tribulations of this space telescope, as well as some of the amazing discoveries it has made. Admission is free to all interested.
Dr. Richard Griffiths will be presenting his talk: The Greatest Telescope not on Earth; Latest Discoveries from the Hubble Space Telescope on November 7th at 7pm at UH Hilo’s Science and Technology Building, Room# 108. If you’re interested or have any questions, please email John Coney at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.astro.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7187
What's also happening?
Week of November 3, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.