Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Hubble, The Greatest Telescope Not On Earth - Free Talk!
Join us on a journey to learn about one of the most famous telescopes ever used, the Hubble Space telescope. A talk for all ages, you will learn about the trials and tribulations of this space telescope, as well as some of the amazing discoveries it has made. Admission is free to all interested.
Dr. Richard Griffiths will be presenting his talk: The Greatest Telescope not on Earth; Latest Discoveries from the Hubble Space Telescope on November 7th at 7pm at UH Hilo’s Science and Technology Building, Room# 108. If you’re interested or have any questions, please email John Coney at firstname.lastname@example.org. www.astro.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7187
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.