The FLOW - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center Plaza
The Registered Independent Student Organizations (RISOs) of UH Hilo will be hosting this FLOW event. There will be performances, demonstrations, and even a Zumba session by INT Dance Squad. RISOs will be fundraising with different food items including hot dogs, pizza, laulau bowls & lumpia! The FLOW is a socially entertaining event for the students, faculty & families, so please come and support your student organizations!
Special Restrictions: Must have valid UH Hilo Student ID to enter raffle and win prizes.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747499
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.