The FLOW - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center Plaza
The Registered Independent Student Organizations (RISOs) of UH Hilo will be hosting this FLOW event. There will be performances, demonstrations, and even a Zumba session by INT Dance Squad. RISOs will be fundraising with different food items including hot dogs, pizza, laulau bowls & lumpia! The FLOW is a socially entertaining event for the students, faculty & families, so please come and support your student organizations!
Special Restrictions: Must have valid UH Hilo Student ID to enter raffle and win prizes.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8089747499
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!