Should we talk before we touch? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Should we talk before we touch?
Location: Hale Kēhau Lounge
Never assume. Ask before you proceed. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs will be hosting a Workshop covering the topics of sexual communication & consent. Please join us from 7PM-8PM on either Tuesday, November 5th 2013 at Hale ‘Alahonua Lounge or Wednesday, November 6th 2013 at Hale Kēhau Lounge to know if you “Got Consent?” This event is open to all UH Hilo and HawCC students and not limited to those residing in residence. For more information, please contact Dr. Sulma Gandhi at (808) 932-7458.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!