Should we talk before we touch? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Should we talk before we touch?
Location: Hale Kēhau Lounge
Never assume. Ask before you proceed. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs will be hosting a Workshop covering the topics of sexual communication & consent. Please join us from 7PM-8PM on either Tuesday, November 5th 2013 at Hale ‘Alahonua Lounge or Wednesday, November 6th 2013 at Hale Kēhau Lounge to know if you “Got Consent?” This event is open to all UH Hilo and HawCC students and not limited to those residing in residence. For more information, please contact Dr. Sulma Gandhi at (808) 932-7458.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.