Should we talk before we touch? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Should we talk before we touch?
Location: Hale ‘Alahonua Lounge
Never assume. Ask before you proceed. UH Hilo’s Student Health & Wellness Programs will be hosting a Workshop covering the topics of sexual communication & consent. Please join us from 7PM-8PM on either Tuesday, November 5th 2013 at Hale ‘Alahonua Lounge or Wednesday, November 6th 2013 at Hale Kēhau Lounge to know if you “Got Consent?” This event is open to all UH Hilo and HawCC students and not limited to those residing in residence. For more information, please contact Dr. Sulma Gandhi at (808) 932-7458.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7458
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.