Epilepsy Awareness Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Epilepsy Awareness Talk
Location: Campus Center room 306
UH Hilo's first ever Epilepsy Awareness Event sponsored by UH Hilo's Student Health and Wellness Programs and the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii! There will be a free lunch in Campus Center Plaza from 11:00-2:00. Come and enjoy some free lunch and refreshments (it will be first come, first serve) while having the opportunity to learn more about epilepsy!
We we also be having an Epilepsy Awareness discussion in Campus Center room 306 from 3:30-4:30 with the president of the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii, Lacey Shimabukuro. Anyone is welcome to come hear stories about people from around the islands living with epilepsy and even share your own experiences!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.