Epilepsy Awareness Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Epilepsy Awareness Talk
Location: Campus Center room 306
UH Hilo's first ever Epilepsy Awareness Event sponsored by UH Hilo's Student Health and Wellness Programs and the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii! There will be a free lunch in Campus Center Plaza from 11:00-2:00. Come and enjoy some free lunch and refreshments (it will be first come, first serve) while having the opportunity to learn more about epilepsy!
We we also be having an Epilepsy Awareness discussion in Campus Center room 306 from 3:30-4:30 with the president of the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii, Lacey Shimabukuro. Anyone is welcome to come hear stories about people from around the islands living with epilepsy and even share your own experiences!
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
|Week of November 3, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.