Epilepsy Awareness Talk - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Epilepsy Awareness Talk
Location: Campus Center room 306
UH Hilo's first ever Epilepsy Awareness Event sponsored by UH Hilo's Student Health and Wellness Programs and the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii! There will be a free lunch in Campus Center Plaza from 11:00-2:00. Come and enjoy some free lunch and refreshments (it will be first come, first serve) while having the opportunity to learn more about epilepsy!
We we also be having an Epilepsy Awareness discussion in Campus Center room 306 from 3:30-4:30 with the president of the Epilepsy Foundation of Hawaii, Lacey Shimabukuro. Anyone is welcome to come hear stories about people from around the islands living with epilepsy and even share your own experiences!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 932-7465
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.