Lava Shoot Halloween Movie Night - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lava Shoot Halloween Movie Night
Location: Campus Center Plaza and UCB 100
Lava Shoot is hosting a Movie Night on Friday, November 1, 2013 in UCB100! We will be showing the movie, Zombieland!
Even though it's one day after Halloween, we are sure you'll still have a gruesome time with us! Admission and popcorn is free for everyone with a valid UH Hilo student ID. There will other refreshments for sale by the Asian Culture Association.
Hope to scare you there!
Just below UCB 100, in the Campus Center Plaza, the Asian Culture Association is having a cafe and cosplay contest fundraiser open to the public. There will be dancing, keiki activities, food, drinks, and lots of fun to be had!
Special Restrictions: Must have UH Hilo student ID to watch movie.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-313-9235
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.