Lava Shoot Halloween Movie Night - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Lava Shoot Halloween Movie Night
Location: Campus Center Plaza and UCB 100
Lava Shoot is hosting a Movie Night on Friday, November 1, 2013 in UCB100! We will be showing the movie, Zombieland!
Even though it's one day after Halloween, we are sure you'll still have a gruesome time with us! Admission and popcorn is free for everyone with a valid UH Hilo student ID. There will other refreshments for sale by the Asian Culture Association.
Hope to scare you there!
Just below UCB 100, in the Campus Center Plaza, the Asian Culture Association is having a cafe and cosplay contest fundraiser open to the public. There will be dancing, keiki activities, food, drinks, and lots of fun to be had!
Special Restrictions: Must have UH Hilo student ID to watch movie.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-313-9235
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.