Kilohana Halloween Costume Contest - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Kilohana Halloween Costume Contest
Location: LRC 123, STB 117, and CH 5
Come to one of the three Kilohana Centers in costume on Halloween, have your picture taken, and participate in our first Kilohana Halloween Costume Contest! Student employees in each Center will select one winner from each Center. Each winner from one Center will be awarded a prize package worth at least $50.00 in gift cards and other merchandise. See flyers at the Writing Center (1st floor library), Science Center (STB 117) and the Math Center (CH 5) for times and details.
Special Restrictions: Contestants can only enter the contest once and at one Center. Multiple submissions not allowed.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7287
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.