How Can Students Achieve Academic Success? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
How Can Students Achieve Academic Success?
Location: Kilohana Writing Center, first floor Mookini Library
Come meet and talk with a panel of academically successful students who will address their challenges and successes on their way to achieving academic success. Panelists will share tips they use to manage courses, work, and activities. This session encourages audience participation so all participants can share information and tips with one another. This event is co-sponsored by Kilohana, the Pacific Islander Student Center, and MAAPs.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7287
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.