Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop
Location: Student Life Center
Are you feeling the stress of everyday life, school, or work? Well this workshop is for you! Come and learn various ways on how to cope and manage your stress through the art of breathing. You will also learn how to better manage and cope with stress through the use of visualization techniques, proper body mechanics, and restorative practices.
*Please meet in the Student Life Center lobby area
Presented by: Dr. David C. Herzog, Psy.D, RYT and Hannah Lipman, CYI
Co-Sponsored by Student Health and Wellness Programs, Counseling Services
For more Information: Please call Valerie Yamaki, Fitness Coordinator at (808) 933-7632 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 933-7632
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.