Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop
Location: Student Life Center
Are you feeling the stress of everyday life, school, or work? Well this workshop is for you! Come and learn various ways on how to cope and manage your stress through the art of breathing. You will also learn how to better manage and cope with stress through the use of visualization techniques, proper body mechanics, and restorative practices.
*Please meet in the Student Life Center lobby area
Presented by: Dr. David C. Herzog, Psy.D, RYT and Hannah Lipman, CYI
Co-Sponsored by Student Health and Wellness Programs, Counseling Services
For more Information: Please call Valerie Yamaki, Fitness Coordinator at (808) 933-7632 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 933-7632
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!