Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Managing Stress Through Yoga Workshop
Location: Student Life Center
Are you feeling the stress of everyday life, school, or work? Well this workshop is for you! Come and learn various ways on how to cope and manage your stress through the art of breathing. You will also learn how to better manage and cope with stress through the use of visualization techniques, proper body mechanics, and restorative practices.
*Please meet in the Student Life Center lobby area
Presented by: Dr. David C. Herzog, Psy.D, RYT and Hannah Lipman, CYI
Co-Sponsored by Student Health and Wellness Programs, Counseling Services
For more Information: Please call Valerie Yamaki, Fitness Coordinator at (808) 933-7632 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 933-7632
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.