Local First Dining for National Food Day! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining for National Food Day!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
In celebration of National Food Day, UH Hilo Campus Center Dining wil be offering a Local First menu! The menu reflects our commitment to Hawai`i Island's local farmers and food producers. Each day, our skilled culinary artists create delicious recipes using the freshest ingredients from our local farms.
Breakfast: Punalu`u Taro Sweetbread French Toast w/ Purity Portuguese Sausage
Lunch Entrees: Grilled Kona Coffee Crusted Kulana Rib-Eye Steak
Crispy Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce or Brown Gravy
Vegetarian Entree: Kula Vegetable & Tofu Tempura Skewers
Salad Special: Seared Blackened Fresh Mahimahi Caesar Salad on Waimea Romaine
Deli Special: Kalua Pork Pita w/ a Hamakua Tomato Salsa
Grill Special: Grilled Teriyaki Beef Sandwich w/ Waimea Won Bok Kim Chee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.