Local First Dining for National Food Day! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining for National Food Day!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
In celebration of National Food Day, UH Hilo Campus Center Dining wil be offering a Local First menu! The menu reflects our commitment to Hawai`i Island's local farmers and food producers. Each day, our skilled culinary artists create delicious recipes using the freshest ingredients from our local farms.
Breakfast: Punalu`u Taro Sweetbread French Toast w/ Purity Portuguese Sausage
Lunch Entrees: Grilled Kona Coffee Crusted Kulana Rib-Eye Steak
Crispy Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce or Brown Gravy
Vegetarian Entree: Kula Vegetable & Tofu Tempura Skewers
Salad Special: Seared Blackened Fresh Mahimahi Caesar Salad on Waimea Romaine
Deli Special: Kalua Pork Pita w/ a Hamakua Tomato Salsa
Grill Special: Grilled Teriyaki Beef Sandwich w/ Waimea Won Bok Kim Chee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
|September 2014/October 2014|
5p Dorm Inform
10:30a Barrio Fiesta
10a Cardboard Rocket
7:30p Emel Mathlouthi and Band
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony
- 83 students from the class of 2018 will recite the Oath of a Pharmacist in an emotional ceremony that signifies the rite of passage for students entering their first year in the professional program.
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
- Calling all female students! Join the SISTA Project!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- Board of Student Publications (BOSP) 2014-2015 Applications
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is a Charted Student Organization that oversees the three (3) UH Hilo publications, Ke Kalahea, Hohonu, and Kanilehua. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.