Local First Dining for National Food Day! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining for National Food Day!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
In celebration of National Food Day, UH Hilo Campus Center Dining wil be offering a Local First menu! The menu reflects our commitment to Hawai`i Island's local farmers and food producers. Each day, our skilled culinary artists create delicious recipes using the freshest ingredients from our local farms.
Breakfast: Punalu`u Taro Sweetbread French Toast w/ Purity Portuguese Sausage
Lunch Entrees: Grilled Kona Coffee Crusted Kulana Rib-Eye Steak
Crispy Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce or Brown Gravy
Vegetarian Entree: Kula Vegetable & Tofu Tempura Skewers
Salad Special: Seared Blackened Fresh Mahimahi Caesar Salad on Waimea Romaine
Deli Special: Kalua Pork Pita w/ a Hamakua Tomato Salsa
Grill Special: Grilled Teriyaki Beef Sandwich w/ Waimea Won Bok Kim Chee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- New Student Programs New Student Survey
- Is this your first year attending UH Hilo as a student? New Student Programs (NSP) puts on many programs, like Haumana Hou Lounge and the Bike Share Program, for new students through the feedback you provide us. ...
- Break Thru Adventures Participant Applications Available
- Break Through Adventures (BTA) participant applications are now open and available for the Spring 2017 trip. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Group
- The ASD Support Group is for students who are members of the Autism Spectrum community. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, semi-structured social setting. Group meets once a week. ...
- LGBTQIA+ Support Group
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual) Support Group is for UH Hilo students who are questioning or identify as members of the LGBTQIA community. Group meets once a week for 1 hour throughout the semester. ...
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric, or other disabilities. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service(CCS) is a Campus Center program that provides an educational approach to foster civic responsibility and engagement through active participation in organized service that meets community needs. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.