Local First Dining for National Food Day! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining for National Food Day!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
In celebration of National Food Day, UH Hilo Campus Center Dining wil be offering a Local First menu! The menu reflects our commitment to Hawai`i Island's local farmers and food producers. Each day, our skilled culinary artists create delicious recipes using the freshest ingredients from our local farms.
Breakfast: Punalu`u Taro Sweetbread French Toast w/ Purity Portuguese Sausage
Lunch Entrees: Grilled Kona Coffee Crusted Kulana Rib-Eye Steak
Crispy Chicken Katsu with Curry Sauce or Brown Gravy
Vegetarian Entree: Kula Vegetable & Tofu Tempura Skewers
Salad Special: Seared Blackened Fresh Mahimahi Caesar Salad on Waimea Romaine
Deli Special: Kalua Pork Pita w/ a Hamakua Tomato Salsa
Grill Special: Grilled Teriyaki Beef Sandwich w/ Waimea Won Bok Kim Chee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 932-7352
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.