Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed!
Aloha all! The 2014 Hoʻolauleʻa is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. There will be many areas that we would need volunteers including the information booth, vendors and keiki land. There will also be 2 training days, which will be about 2 hours each. These training hours include separating and prepping items for the event, selecting areas to cover day-of event, and an overview of what to do in certain situations. Volunteers will need to complete a total of 4 hours to receive a shirt and survival kit. These hours can be completed through training and during Ho‘olaule‘a. We are also looking for volunteers who would like to be head volunteers that will work with the Committee’s volunteer chair. All volunteer hours can be signed off as community service for scholarships, grants, clubs, etc.
To sign-up as a volunteer or if you have any questions, you may contact Emily Charman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-974-7518
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7518
What's also happening?
|Week of January 12, 2014||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.