Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed!
Aloha all! The 2014 Hoʻolauleʻa is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. There will be many areas that we would need volunteers including the information booth, vendors and keiki land. There will also be 2 training days, which will be about 2 hours each. These training hours include separating and prepping items for the event, selecting areas to cover day-of event, and an overview of what to do in certain situations. Volunteers will need to complete a total of 4 hours to receive a shirt and survival kit. These hours can be completed through training and during Ho‘olaule‘a. We are also looking for volunteers who would like to be head volunteers that will work with the Committee’s volunteer chair. All volunteer hours can be signed off as community service for scholarships, grants, clubs, etc.
To sign-up as a volunteer or if you have any questions, you may contact Emily Charman at email@example.com or call 808-974-7518
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7518
What's also happening?
|July 2015/August 2015|
7:30p Stargazing Live
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.