Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Hoʻolauleʻa Volunteers Needed!
Aloha all! The 2014 Hoʻolauleʻa is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. There will be many areas that we would need volunteers including the information booth, vendors and keiki land. There will also be 2 training days, which will be about 2 hours each. These training hours include separating and prepping items for the event, selecting areas to cover day-of event, and an overview of what to do in certain situations. Volunteers will need to complete a total of 4 hours to receive a shirt and survival kit. These hours can be completed through training and during Ho‘olaule‘a. We are also looking for volunteers who would like to be head volunteers that will work with the Committee’s volunteer chair. All volunteer hours can be signed off as community service for scholarships, grants, clubs, etc.
To sign-up as a volunteer or if you have any questions, you may contact Emily Charman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-974-7518
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7518
What's also happening?
|Week of January 12, 2014||Next →|
- KES/PSY Peer Advising
- Peer advising enhances the personal and professional development of students, as well as smoothing their transition into, and through the university. ...
- Anti-Poverty Organizing and Advocacy Fellowship
- RESULTS is an international non-profit based in Washington, DC that advocates for the end of poverty in the US and across the world by promoting access to health, education, and economic opportunity. ...
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.