Proposal Development Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Proposal Development Workshop
Wednesday, October 23, 2013, starting at 1:30pm
@ Campus Center Room 301
The Hawaiʻi EPSCoR Program is sponsoring a free proposal development workshop featuring Dr. Joseph Danek from The Implementation Group and Liane Akana from the UH Office of Research Services. These workshops are targeted towards new investigators and faculty researchers who do not have experience developing proposals for major federal agencies such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and others. They can also be a refresher for people at UH who have not recently submitted proposals. To register, please go to: www.epscor.hawaii.edu/2013_workshops
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-956-8069
What's also happening?
7:30p Nnenna Freelon and Trio
- International Nights 2014
- Groups and individuals who wish to perform at this year's International Nights are invited to submit a Participation Form. The form is online at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/international/IN.php . Deadline is December 1, 2013. ...
- Ho‘olaule‘a Volunteers Needed!
- Aloha all! The 2014 Ho‘olaule‘a is coming up quickly! And we will need all the volunteers we can get! Ho‘olaule‘a will be on January 18, 2014 from 12pm – 9:30pm in the lower parking lot behind the theater. ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available
- Hohonu, the UH Hilo student academic journal is looking to fill staff positions for the 2013-2014 school year. If you are want to join the Hohonu Team, you can find the application on hilo.hawaii.edu/academics/hohonu/ or in Campus Center 210.
- Kanilehua Positions Available!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's student art & literary magazine. We publish creative fiction, non-fiction, poetry, visual, and multi-media arts to showcase the talent of UH Hilo students. ...
- University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application
- UH Hilo students are able to apply for both University of Hawaii System scholarships as well as UH Hilo scholarships on ONE application. The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available beginning December 1, 2013. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...