Proposal Development Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Proposal Development Workshop
Location: Campus Center Room 301
The Hawaiʻi EPSCoR Program is sponsoring a free proposal development workshop featuring Dr. Joseph Danek from The Implementation Group and Liane Akana from the UH Office of Research Services. These workshops are targeted towards new investigators and faculty researchers who do not have experience developing proposals for major federal agencies such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and others. They can also be a refresher for people at UH who have not recently submitted proposals. To register, please go to: www.epscor.hawaii.edu/2013_workshops
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-956-8069
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.