Proposal Development Workshop - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Proposal Development Workshop
Location: Campus Center Room 301
The Hawaiʻi EPSCoR Program is sponsoring a free proposal development workshop featuring Dr. Joseph Danek from The Implementation Group and Liane Akana from the UH Office of Research Services. These workshops are targeted towards new investigators and faculty researchers who do not have experience developing proposals for major federal agencies such as the National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health, and others. They can also be a refresher for people at UH who have not recently submitted proposals. To register, please go to: www.epscor.hawaii.edu/2013_workshops
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-956-8069
What's also happening?
7:30p Nnenna Freelon and Trio
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.