NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year
Location: Campus Center 313
Today, November 1, is the First Day of the NSE application season for exchange in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
If you want to go on exchange next academic year, we suggest you apply early to increase your chances of being able to exchange to your top choice campus. Campuses such as Portland State, University of Washington and University of Arizona are among the most popular. That's right, you can spend a semester or year at one of these (or 180 other) campuses and, in most cases, continue to pay your UH Hilo tuition.
November 1 we begin accepting applications, so come by the NSE office to pick up your application soon, we are in Campus Center 313. Any student that visits the NSE office that day can enter a drawing for a free T-shirt. We hope to see you on the 1st!
Remember, NSE offers an exciting, convenient, and affordable way to experience a different part of the world and earn college credit at the same time.
You can find our more, and like our page, at: www.facebook.com/hilo.nse
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974.7389
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.