NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year
Location: Campus Center 313
Today, November 1, is the First Day of the NSE application season for exchange in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
If you want to go on exchange next academic year, we suggest you apply early to increase your chances of being able to exchange to your top choice campus. Campuses such as Portland State, University of Washington and University of Arizona are among the most popular. That's right, you can spend a semester or year at one of these (or 180 other) campuses and, in most cases, continue to pay your UH Hilo tuition.
November 1 we begin accepting applications, so come by the NSE office to pick up your application soon, we are in Campus Center 313. Any student that visits the NSE office that day can enter a drawing for a free T-shirt. We hope to see you on the 1st!
Remember, NSE offers an exciting, convenient, and affordable way to experience a different part of the world and earn college credit at the same time.
You can find our more, and like our page, at: www.facebook.com/hilo.nse
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974.7389
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.