NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year
Location: Campus Center 313
Today, November 1, is the First Day of the NSE application season for exchange in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
If you want to go on exchange next academic year, we suggest you apply early to increase your chances of being able to exchange to your top choice campus. Campuses such as Portland State, University of Washington and University of Arizona are among the most popular. That's right, you can spend a semester or year at one of these (or 180 other) campuses and, in most cases, continue to pay your UH Hilo tuition.
November 1 we begin accepting applications, so come by the NSE office to pick up your application soon, we are in Campus Center 313. Any student that visits the NSE office that day can enter a drawing for a free T-shirt. We hope to see you on the 1st!
Remember, NSE offers an exciting, convenient, and affordable way to experience a different part of the world and earn college credit at the same time.
You can find our more, and like our page, at: www.facebook.com/hilo.nse
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974.7389
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- Support Group for Students with Disabilties
- The Support Group for Students with Disabilities is for students with physical, learning, psychiatric or other disabilities. ...
- International Night Performers Wanted
- The UH Hilo International Student Association's annual International Night shows will be held on February 10 and 11, 2017 at the Performing Arts Center. ...
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- UHHSA Free Morning Beverages
- UHHSA Free Morning Coffee Monday-Friday 9AM-Noon UHHSA Office Room CC-203A
- Join the Student Activities Council!
- The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- NSE Applications for SY2017-18 available now!
- Considering a National Student Exchange? Pick up your application now! Stop by the Student Services Center, Room E-202, or download your application from our website at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/nse/. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for the 2017-2018 year! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Study Abroad Application Deadline
- Are you interested in studying abroad for the summer 2017 term or spring 2018 semester? If so, please submit your application and supporting documents to the Center for Global Education and Exchange (CGEE) office by 4:30pm on March 1, 2017. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.