NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
NSE Application Day—Apply now to Exchange next year
Location: Campus Center 313
Today, November 1, is the First Day of the NSE application season for exchange in Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
If you want to go on exchange next academic year, we suggest you apply early to increase your chances of being able to exchange to your top choice campus. Campuses such as Portland State, University of Washington and University of Arizona are among the most popular. That's right, you can spend a semester or year at one of these (or 180 other) campuses and, in most cases, continue to pay your UH Hilo tuition.
November 1 we begin accepting applications, so come by the NSE office to pick up your application soon, we are in Campus Center 313. Any student that visits the NSE office that day can enter a drawing for a free T-shirt. We hope to see you on the 1st!
Remember, NSE offers an exciting, convenient, and affordable way to experience a different part of the world and earn college credit at the same time.
You can find our more, and like our page, at: www.facebook.com/hilo.nse
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974.7389
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Eruption and Lava Flow Update
- For more information on the eruption and lava flow in Puna, please visit the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory at hvo.wr.usgs.gov/ and the Hawaiʻi County Civil Defense Messages and Alerts site at www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.