Cuisine of the Philippines - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Cuisine of the Philippines
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
The Drizzle and the UH Hilo Filipino Club invites you to share their culture!
Join us for Entertainment, Fun & Food at the Breezeway (turnaround) between Hale Kehau Dorm and Dining Room.
Hale Kehau Dining Room will be offering an "all you care to eat" Filipino Dinner for $14.50
Dinner service begins at 5:00PM, event's entertainment begins at 6:30PM. Please join us!
Cuisine of the Philippines Menu:
Sinigang Isda with Gabi (Taro)
Chicken Arroz Caldo (Rice Porridge)
Pork BBQ Tocino Sliders
Atchara Green Papaya Salad
Steamed Molokai Kamote
Chicken Apritada Potato and Peppers
Steamed Brown & White Rice
Pinakbet Sitaw (Green Beans)
Beef Kaldereta Soft Taco
Julienned Beef sautéed with
Onions/Peppers/Garlic and Tomato
Served on a Flour Tortilla
Lettuce Shred, Slice Onions,
Sweet Pineapple Slaw
Fried Tokwa (Tofu)
Monggo Bean Stew
Roasted Talong (Eggplant)
Pandesal & Pan de Coco
Bibingka, Puto & Ginataan
(Taro, Tapioca & Coconut Milk)
Special Restrictions: All You Care to Eat Dinner is $14.50
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.