Cuisine of the Philippines - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Cuisine of the Philippines
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
The Drizzle and the UH Hilo Filipino Club invites you to share their culture!
Join us for Entertainment, Fun & Food at the Breezeway (turnaround) between Hale Kehau Dorm and Dining Room.
Hale Kehau Dining Room will be offering an "all you care to eat" Filipino Dinner for $14.50
Dinner service begins at 5:00PM, event's entertainment begins at 6:30PM. Please join us!
Cuisine of the Philippines Menu:
Sinigang Isda with Gabi (Taro)
Chicken Arroz Caldo (Rice Porridge)
Pork BBQ Tocino Sliders
Atchara Green Papaya Salad
Steamed Molokai Kamote
Chicken Apritada Potato and Peppers
Steamed Brown & White Rice
Pinakbet Sitaw (Green Beans)
Beef Kaldereta Soft Taco
Julienned Beef sautéed with
Onions/Peppers/Garlic and Tomato
Served on a Flour Tortilla
Lettuce Shred, Slice Onions,
Sweet Pineapple Slaw
Fried Tokwa (Tofu)
Monggo Bean Stew
Roasted Talong (Eggplant)
Pandesal & Pan de Coco
Bibingka, Puto & Ginataan
(Taro, Tapioca & Coconut Milk)
Special Restrictions: All You Care to Eat Dinner is $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- Study Abroad Fall 2017 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for Fall 2017 or academic year ('17-'18) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2016. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship
- Apply for the Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship, which seeks to break down barriers of cost, curriculum, and culture to make study abroad accessible to students from minority-serving institutions like UH Hilo. ...
- SRF Mindfulness Class
- SRF: Stress Reduction & Fun - Surf the Stress Wave "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf." - quoted by Jon Kabat-Zinn in Wherever You Go, There You Are. ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship
- Apply for the APIASF AANAPISI scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for Spring 2017! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Respectful Relationships Group
- Respectful Relationships is a support group for women who want to strengthen themselves and build connections with others after the experience of trauma or abuse that may have occurred either recently or in the past. ...
- Non-traditional Student Support Group
- This group is for students who are over the age of 25 and may be juggling one or more of the following roles in addition to being a student: parent, spouse, caregiver, bread winner, head of household, community member, and more. ...
- The Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Series
- The Campus Center Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Program introduces the Student Leadership Series with a Certificate of Leadership for students who complete and attend 7+ leadership sessions. ...
- Weekly Store Shuttles provided by New Student Programs
- Did you know? New Student Programs provides a weekly Store Shuttle Service for students! This semester's shuttles will run Fridays from 5:00-8:00PM and Saturdays from 1:00-4:00PM with service to the Target/Safeway shopping complex. ...
- Fostering Support Group
- A group for UH Hilo students who have spent any part of their upbringing in foster care. The purpose of the group is for members to get support from others in a safe, confidential setting. Please see flyer. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Join the Student Activities Council!
- The Student Activities Council (SAC) provides programs, activities and services which serve the co-curricular cultural, social, recreational and educational interests of students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for a scholarship from APIASF (Asian and Pacific Islander American Scholarship Foundation) for the 2017-2018 year! Eligibility criteria: Be of Asian American, Native Hawaiian and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity as defined by the U.S. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Cards
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignments, report, tests, and more. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- The University Concierge is your one-stop-shop for all campus info and hosts UH Hilo’s Bike Share Program and New Student Programs’ Academic Achievement Awards Cards. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current UH Hilo students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to rent a bicycle to use around town. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.