Cuisine of the Philippines - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Cuisine of the Philippines
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
The Drizzle and the UH Hilo Filipino Club invites you to share their culture!
Join us for Entertainment, Fun & Food at the Breezeway (turnaround) between Hale Kehau Dorm and Dining Room.
Hale Kehau Dining Room will be offering an "all you care to eat" Filipino Dinner for $14.50
Dinner service begins at 5:00PM, event's entertainment begins at 6:30PM. Please join us!
Cuisine of the Philippines Menu:
Sinigang Isda with Gabi (Taro)
Chicken Arroz Caldo (Rice Porridge)
Pork BBQ Tocino Sliders
Atchara Green Papaya Salad
Steamed Molokai Kamote
Chicken Apritada Potato and Peppers
Steamed Brown & White Rice
Pinakbet Sitaw (Green Beans)
Beef Kaldereta Soft Taco
Julienned Beef sautéed with
Onions/Peppers/Garlic and Tomato
Served on a Flour Tortilla
Lettuce Shred, Slice Onions,
Sweet Pineapple Slaw
Fried Tokwa (Tofu)
Monggo Bean Stew
Roasted Talong (Eggplant)
Pandesal & Pan de Coco
Bibingka, Puto & Ginataan
(Taro, Tapioca & Coconut Milk)
Special Restrictions: All You Care to Eat Dinner is $14.50
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
Week of October 27, 2013Next →
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo's brand for student retention and graduation. We also communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Be sure to regularly out hilo.hawaii. ...
- Student Lingo Now Available!
- Student Lingo is a series of student success workshops for all UH Hilo students, available online and 24/7. ...
- 2019-20 FAFSA Available October 1st
- Effective October 1, 2018, students can complete their 2019-20 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2019. ...
- 4th Annual HIplan Business Plan Competition Submissions Open
- This business plan competition is open to individuals or groups (for-profit or non-profit) whose business plan focuses on developing startup or expanding a business based on Hawaii Island. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.