1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival
Location: Nani Mau Gardens, 421 Makalika Street, Hilo, Hawaii 96720
First Annual Hawaii Honey Festival, which includes the Fourth Annual Hawaiian Natural Honey Challenge. Beekeepers from throughout the State of Hawaii will submit their best comb, liquid and solid honeys to be blind-tasted and judged by a panel of experts. Winning apiaries receive recognition and award seals for their honey.
The event will take place amid the 22 acres of tropical plants and flowers of the Nani Mau Gardens in Hilo, Hawaii. Other festivities include the "People's Choice" Honey Tasting, live Hawaiian and pop music and hula, crafts and honey vendors, "ono" food, many children's activities, beekeeping demonstrations and observation hives, other bee and agricultural exhibits, lectures and demonstrations, and bee-friendly plant sales.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
|Week of November 17, 2013||Next →|
- New IDs and Validations
- Special hours for new IDs and validations for current IDs for Aug 22, 2016 to Sept 3, 2016 are: Mon-Wed-Fri from 10a to 4p Tues-Thurs from 9:00a to 4p Saturday from 9am - noon Must bring government issued photo ID. ...
- Research internships for students DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 16
- Interested in combining data analytics with natural resource management? UH Hilo is pleased to offer paid ($300.00 monthly) internships to undergraduates with interests in issues related to water and data analytics. ...
- Volunteers Needed!
- Campus and Community Service (CCS), a Campus Center program, is looking for volunteers who would like to help with various events and activities throughout the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2017 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for Fall 2017 or academic year ('17-'18) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2016. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.