1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
1st Annual Hawaii Honey Festival
Location: Nani Mau Gardens, 421 Makalika Street, Hilo, Hawaii 96720
First Annual Hawaii Honey Festival, which includes the Fourth Annual Hawaiian Natural Honey Challenge. Beekeepers from throughout the State of Hawaii will submit their best comb, liquid and solid honeys to be blind-tasted and judged by a panel of experts. Winning apiaries receive recognition and award seals for their honey.
The event will take place amid the 22 acres of tropical plants and flowers of the Nani Mau Gardens in Hilo, Hawaii. Other festivities include the "People's Choice" Honey Tasting, live Hawaiian and pop music and hula, crafts and honey vendors, "ono" food, many children's activities, beekeeping demonstrations and observation hives, other bee and agricultural exhibits, lectures and demonstrations, and bee-friendly plant sales.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
1p Vulcan Rally
6p Safe Zone
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.