The Drizzle: Bayanihan (Filipino Culture) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Drizzle: Bayanihan (Filipino Culture)
Location: Kehau Turnaround (Student Housing)
Come to the Kehau Turnaround to experience the beauty of the Filipino Culture. Complete with music, dancing, singing, and cultural activities, this promises to be a night to remember. It is open to students, faculty, staff, and community. Bayanihan will be selling Filipino Desserts as a fundraiser for their club. Come out and support the hard work of our students!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-225-0382
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony
- 83 students from the class of 2018 will recite the Oath of a Pharmacist in an emotional ceremony that signifies the rite of passage for students entering their first year in the professional program.
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.