The Drizzle: Bayanihan (Filipino Culture) - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Drizzle: Bayanihan (Filipino Culture)
Location: Kehau Turnaround (Student Housing)
Come to the Kehau Turnaround to experience the beauty of the Filipino Culture. Complete with music, dancing, singing, and cultural activities, this promises to be a night to remember. It is open to students, faculty, staff, and community. Bayanihan will be selling Filipino Desserts as a fundraiser for their club. Come out and support the hard work of our students!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-225-0382
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.