JET Program Information Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
JET Program Information Meeting
Location: Kilohana Center (Library 1st floor)
All students and majors are welcome. What are your plans after graduating from college?
Learn how you can participate in the Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program. A member from the Honolulu Japanese Consulate will be on campus to explain the requirements, options and benefits of the program.
For more information, please visit www.mofa.go.jp/jet
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808.933.8810
What's also happening?
7:30p Nnenna Freelon and Trio
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.