JET Program Information Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
JET Program Information Meeting
Location: Kilohana Center (Library 1st floor)
All students and majors are welcome. What are your plans after graduating from college?
Learn how you can participate in the Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program. A member from the Honolulu Japanese Consulate will be on campus to explain the requirements, options and benefits of the program.
For more information, please visit www.mofa.go.jp/jet
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808.933.8810
What's also happening?
7:30p Nnenna Freelon and Trio
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.