Local First Dining! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
Campus Center Dining will feature a Local First menu showcasing delicious recipes made from local ingredients. Our skilled culinary artists use the freshest ingredients to bring you the BEST in local dining! This Wednesday's menu:
• Breakfast 7-10AM: Taro Pancakes served with Moloka`i Purple Sweet Potato Hash Patties w/ Diced Miko Pipi Kaula
• Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Boiled Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog in a Punalu`u Sweet Bread Bun with Caramelized Kula Onions and a Hamakua Tomato Ketchup served with a U`ala Potato Salad
• Deli Sandwich: Kalua BBQ Pork Pizza w/ Caramelized Kula Onions, Big Island Goat Cheese on a Homemade Flatbread
• Sizzling Salad: Ahi Katsu Nori Roll w/ Hudson Cucumber & Kaiware Sprouts, Flash Fried, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Baby Greens, with a Soy Lime UH Hilo Honey Viniagrette
• Hot Entrée One: Grilled Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak, topped with Sauteed Hamakua Mushrooms and Kula Sweet Onions and a Creamy Ragout Sauce
• Hot Entrée Two: Made to order Seared Fresh Island Caught Fish topped with a Roasted Garlic Sweet Chili Lemongrass Drizzle
• Vegetarian Entrée: Grilled Char Siu Marinated Tofu Steak, on a bed of Garlic Sauteed Baby Bok Choi, served on a Maebo Cake Noodle Pad
• Soup: Creamy Kula Kabocha Bisque
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
Tags: Campus Center
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Aloha ʻAina Film and Talkstory Series on "Malama Honua"
- The Aloha ʻAina Film & talkstory Series on "Malama Honua" is bringing Toby McLeod to Hilo to present a four-part documentary series showing how indigenous communities are resisting threats to their sacred places in a growing movement to defend ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Eruption and Lava Flow Update
- For more information on the eruption and lava flow in Puna, please visit the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory at hvo.wr.usgs.gov/ and the Hawaiʻi County Civil Defense Messages and Alerts site at www.hawaiicounty.gov/active-alerts/. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.