Local First Dining! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
Campus Center Dining will feature a Local First menu showcasing delicious recipes made from local ingredients. Our skilled culinary artists use the freshest ingredients to bring you the BEST in local dining! This Wednesday's menu:
• Breakfast 7-10AM: Taro Pancakes served with Moloka`i Purple Sweet Potato Hash Patties w/ Diced Miko Pipi Kaula
• Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Boiled Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog in a Punalu`u Sweet Bread Bun with Caramelized Kula Onions and a Hamakua Tomato Ketchup served with a U`ala Potato Salad
• Deli Sandwich: Kalua BBQ Pork Pizza w/ Caramelized Kula Onions, Big Island Goat Cheese on a Homemade Flatbread
• Sizzling Salad: Ahi Katsu Nori Roll w/ Hudson Cucumber & Kaiware Sprouts, Flash Fried, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Baby Greens, with a Soy Lime UH Hilo Honey Viniagrette
• Hot Entrée One: Grilled Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak, topped with Sauteed Hamakua Mushrooms and Kula Sweet Onions and a Creamy Ragout Sauce
• Hot Entrée Two: Made to order Seared Fresh Island Caught Fish topped with a Roasted Garlic Sweet Chili Lemongrass Drizzle
• Vegetarian Entrée: Grilled Char Siu Marinated Tofu Steak, on a bed of Garlic Sauteed Baby Bok Choi, served on a Maebo Cake Noodle Pad
• Soup: Creamy Kula Kabocha Bisque
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
Tags: Campus Center
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaiʻi and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2016-2017 academic year. ...
- Epic Origami at ʻImiloa
- ʻImiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- RISO Orientation and Funding Workshop
- Interested in reapplying as a Registered Independent Student Organization (R.I.S.O.) for the 2015-2016 school year... ...
- APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship Applications
- UH Hilo students of Asian American and/or Pacific Islander ethnicity who are US citizens, nationals or permanent residents (or citizens of the FSM, Palau or the Marshall Islands) are eligible to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.