Local First Dining! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Local First Dining!
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center Dining Room
Campus Center Dining will feature a Local First menu showcasing delicious recipes made from local ingredients. Our skilled culinary artists use the freshest ingredients to bring you the BEST in local dining! This Wednesday's menu:
• Breakfast 7-10AM: Taro Pancakes served with Moloka`i Purple Sweet Potato Hash Patties w/ Diced Miko Pipi Kaula
• Lunch 11–2PM: Beer Boiled Portuguese Sausage Hot Dog in a Punalu`u Sweet Bread Bun with Caramelized Kula Onions and a Hamakua Tomato Ketchup served with a U`ala Potato Salad
• Deli Sandwich: Kalua BBQ Pork Pizza w/ Caramelized Kula Onions, Big Island Goat Cheese on a Homemade Flatbread
• Sizzling Salad: Ahi Katsu Nori Roll w/ Hudson Cucumber & Kaiware Sprouts, Flash Fried, on a bed of Living Aquaponics Baby Greens, with a Soy Lime UH Hilo Honey Viniagrette
• Hot Entrée One: Grilled Kulana Grass-Fed Rib-Eye Steak, topped with Sauteed Hamakua Mushrooms and Kula Sweet Onions and a Creamy Ragout Sauce
• Hot Entrée Two: Made to order Seared Fresh Island Caught Fish topped with a Roasted Garlic Sweet Chili Lemongrass Drizzle
• Vegetarian Entrée: Grilled Char Siu Marinated Tofu Steak, on a bed of Garlic Sauteed Baby Bok Choi, served on a Maebo Cake Noodle Pad
• Soup: Creamy Kula Kabocha Bisque
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
Tags: Campus Center
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- ‘Imiloa’s Holiday Craft Corner with Island Scrapbook
- Make a festive Shrinky Dink holiday gift tag using Sister Stamps rubber stamp images on Saturday, December 13 and 20 from 10:30am – 11:30am. This holiday craft project is free to members and part of admission to the ʻImiloa exhibit hall. ...
- Book Drive
- The East-West Center Club is doing a book drive on campus. Books collected will be donated to the World Book Bank, which sends the books to poor developing nations to help build libraries and reduce the illiteracy rates of adults and children. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- UH Hilo Upward Bound Employment Opportunity
- TUTORS WANTED! ~College students who are proficient in Mathematics, English/Language Arts, Foreign Language, and/or Science~ Duties: • Drive to assigned local or rural high schools • Provide tutoring and write reports documenting ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.