Eia Hawai`i: Nā mo`olelo o nā `āina aloha - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Eia Hawai`i: Nā mo`olelo o nā `āina aloha
Location: Wentworth 1
Stories of Beloved lands; a presentation
with Ku`ulei Keakealani; Curator for the Ka‘ūpūlehu Interpretive Center at Kalaemanō
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7451
What's also happening?
|Week of September 22, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.