Danú - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Hailing from historic County Waterford, Danú is one of the leading traditional Irish ensembles of today. Their standing room only concerts feature high-energy performances and a glorious mix of ancient Irish music and new repertoire.
Using traditional instruments, flute, tin whistle, fiddle, button accordion and bouzouki, Danú mixes ancient Irish music with contemporary works to create an unforgettable evening.
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, $20 General, $15 Discount, $10 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Student with valid ID & Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or oder online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
5:30p Film: Half the Sky
5:30p Film: Half the Sky
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- The Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy White Coat Ceremony
- 83 students from the class of 2018 will recite the Oath of a Pharmacist in an emotional ceremony that signifies the rite of passage for students entering their first year in the professional program.
- APIASF Scholarship
- Native Hawaiian, Asian American & Pacific Islander students are invited to apply for the APIASF AANAPISI Scholarship for the Spring 2015 semester. About 10 UH Hilo students will be awarded a $2,500 scholarship for the spring semester. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.