The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Last season you saw a whole new form of theatre, the Live-Action Graphic Novel, with The Intergalactic Nemesis, Book One: Target Earth.
Now, we present the sequel: original comic-book artwork is projected panel-by-panel on a two-story-high video screen while three actors voice all the characters, one performer creates all the sound-effects, and a keyboardist performs the score. Live!
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, tickets are $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Student with Valid ID & Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office at 974-7310 Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.