The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Last season you saw a whole new form of theatre, the Live-Action Graphic Novel, with The Intergalactic Nemesis, Book One: Target Earth.
Now, we present the sequel: original comic-book artwork is projected panel-by-panel on a two-story-high video screen while three actors voice all the characters, one performer creates all the sound-effects, and a keyboardist performs the score. Live!
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, tickets are $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Student with Valid ID & Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office at 974-7310 Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of January 12, 2014||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.