The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Last season you saw a whole new form of theatre, the Live-Action Graphic Novel, with The Intergalactic Nemesis, Book One: Target Earth.
Now, we present the sequel: original comic-book artwork is projected panel-by-panel on a two-story-high video screen while three actors voice all the characters, one performer creates all the sound-effects, and a keyboardist performs the score. Live!
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, tickets are $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Student with Valid ID & Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office at 974-7310 Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.