The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
The Intergalactic Nemesis Book Two: Robot Planet Rising
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Last season you saw a whole new form of theatre, the Live-Action Graphic Novel, with The Intergalactic Nemesis, Book One: Target Earth.
Now, we present the sequel: original comic-book artwork is projected panel-by-panel on a two-story-high video screen while three actors voice all the characters, one performer creates all the sound-effects, and a keyboardist performs the score. Live!
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, tickets are $25 General, $20 Discount, $12 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Student with Valid ID & Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office at 974-7310 Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu.
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!