Rhythmic Circus - Feet Don't Fail Me Now - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Rhythmic Circus - Feet Don't Fail Me Now
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
There's tap dancing and then there’s Rhythmic Circus, the percussive-dance phenomenon that electrifies audiences with its hard-hitting, rapid-fire tap, sidesplitting humor and finger-snapping tunes. Their completely original performance, Feet Don’t Fail Me Now is spiced up with a variety of musical flavors enlivened by an infectious seven-piece band, vocalists, and a very unique, one-man, a cappella, beat-boxing sensation.
Guaranteed to be unforgettable, this show has proven to leave audiences of all ages amazed and dancing in the aisles with its unique “you have to see it to believe it” quality!
This project received support from the SFCA; WESTAF, the Western States Arts Federation; and the National Endowment for the Arts.
Special Restrictions: All seats are reserved, tickets are $25 General, $20 Discount & $12 UH Hilo/Hawaii CC Students with valid ID and Children 17 & under. For tickets call the UH Hilo Box Office at 974-7310 Tuesday - Friday 9am - 1pm or order online at artscenter.uhh.hawaii.edu
For more information, contact: 974-7310
What's also happening?
|Week of March 9, 2014||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.