October Dorm Inform - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
October Dorm Inform
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Meet at Hale Kehau Dining Room. There will be door prizes and a Grand Prize Give Away. Event sponsored by the Student Activities Council and Campus Center Dining. Dinner is $14.50 and offers the following menu:
Soups: Roast Turkey and Rice
Garlic and Tomato
Island Traditions: Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Wok Station: Chicken Piccata Pasta
Healthy Sensations: Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Hale Kehau Grill: Ham & Cheese Melt
• Spicy Roasted Vegetable
House Salad: Bow Tie Cabonara
• Cupcake Bar
• Butterscotch Vanilla Pudding Cup
• Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!