October Dorm Inform - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
October Dorm Inform
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Meet at Hale Kehau Dining Room. There will be door prizes and a Grand Prize Give Away. Event sponsored by the Student Activities Council and Campus Center Dining. Dinner is $14.50 and offers the following menu:
Soups: Roast Turkey and Rice
Garlic and Tomato
Island Traditions: Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Wok Station: Chicken Piccata Pasta
Healthy Sensations: Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Hale Kehau Grill: Ham & Cheese Melt
• Spicy Roasted Vegetable
House Salad: Bow Tie Cabonara
• Cupcake Bar
• Butterscotch Vanilla Pudding Cup
• Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.