October Dorm Inform - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
October Dorm Inform
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Meet at Hale Kehau Dining Room. There will be door prizes and a Grand Prize Give Away. Event sponsored by the Student Activities Council and Campus Center Dining. Dinner is $14.50 and offers the following menu:
Soups: Roast Turkey and Rice
Garlic and Tomato
Island Traditions: Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Wok Station: Chicken Piccata Pasta
Healthy Sensations: Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Hale Kehau Grill: Ham & Cheese Melt
• Spicy Roasted Vegetable
House Salad: Bow Tie Cabonara
• Cupcake Bar
• Butterscotch Vanilla Pudding Cup
• Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.