October Dorm Inform - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
October Dorm Inform
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Meet at Hale Kehau Dining Room. There will be door prizes and a Grand Prize Give Away. Event sponsored by the Student Activities Council and Campus Center Dining. Dinner is $14.50 and offers the following menu:
Soups: Roast Turkey and Rice
Garlic and Tomato
Island Traditions: Old Fashioned Beef Stew
Wok Station: Chicken Piccata Pasta
Healthy Sensations: Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
Hale Kehau Grill: Ham & Cheese Melt
• Spicy Roasted Vegetable
House Salad: Bow Tie Cabonara
• Cupcake Bar
• Butterscotch Vanilla Pudding Cup
• Strawberry Jell-O Parfait
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7303
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Calling all female students! Join the SISTA Project!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- Board of Student Publications (BOSP) 2014-2015 Applications
- The Board of Student Publications (BOSP) is a Charted Student Organization that oversees the three (3) UH Hilo publications, Ke Kalahea, Hohonu, and Kanilehua. ...
- 19th Annual Make A Difference Day
- Make A Difference Day is an annual event that takes place on Saturday October 25. For this event we will be focusing on projects on UH Hilo's campus. Projects may include, gardening, weeding, general maintenance and campus beautification. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association Tee Shirt Design Contest!
- Enter for a chance to win an iPad mini or an iPod nano! If you are a UH Hilo student with a creative side, submit your own tee shirt design via email by the end of October 31st, 2014. ...
- University Dining Services Survey
- Take the University Dining Services SURVEY and you will be entered to WIN One of Two $150 Gift Cards in Dining Points! Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you! Take the Survey Online at: http://vcil. ...
- Seeking Vendors for the 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa!
- The 2015 Hoʻolauleʻa Committee is seeking vendors for our 20th annual event. The event is on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 12:00pm to 8:00pm in the Performing Arts Center Parking Lot on UH Hilo campus. ...
- Volunteers wanted for an e-cigarette study
- We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. The purpose is to interview e-cigarette users on reasons for starting, dual use of conventional cigarettes, and opinions on potential legislation. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.