"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event
Location: Hale Kehau Breezeway
The UH Hilo Samoan Club invites you to share their culture! Event will be located at the Hale Kehau Breezeway (Turn-Around) from 7:00 - 9:00PM. Dinner at Hale Kehau will be $14.50 and consist of a South Pacific menu:
Kalua Pork and Cabbage
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Pineapple Burger w/Banana Mango Ketchup
Taro Coconut Curry
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Roasted Banana's in Banana Leaf
For more information, contact: Julie Callahan email@example.com
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.