"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event
Location: Hale Kehau Breezeway
The UH Hilo Samoan Club invites you to share their culture! Event will be located at the Hale Kehau Breezeway (Turn-Around) from 7:00 - 9:00PM. Dinner at Hale Kehau will be $14.50 and consist of a South Pacific menu:
Kalua Pork and Cabbage
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Pineapple Burger w/Banana Mango Ketchup
Taro Coconut Curry
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Roasted Banana's in Banana Leaf
For more information, contact: Julie Callahan email@example.com
What's also happening?
|Week of September 22, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.