"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
"Drizzles" Samoan Cultural Event
Location: Hale Kehau Breezeway
The UH Hilo Samoan Club invites you to share their culture! Event will be located at the Hale Kehau Breezeway (Turn-Around) from 7:00 - 9:00PM. Dinner at Hale Kehau will be $14.50 and consist of a South Pacific menu:
Kalua Pork and Cabbage
Steamed Sweet Potatoes
Grilled Pineapple Burger w/Banana Mango Ketchup
Taro Coconut Curry
Molokai Sweet Potato Salad
Roasted Banana's in Banana Leaf
For more information, contact: Julie Callahan firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of September 22, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.