Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs
Location: Campus Center 306
Health relationships bring happiness and health to our lives. Studies show that people with health relationships really do have more happiness and less stress. There are basic ways to make relationships healthy, even though each one is different-parents, siblings, friends, partners, professors, roommates and classmates. Join us on October 2nd to learn tips and tools for building healthy relationships!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8088956920
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.