Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs
Location: Campus Center 306
Health relationships bring happiness and health to our lives. Studies show that people with health relationships really do have more happiness and less stress. There are basic ways to make relationships healthy, even though each one is different-parents, siblings, friends, partners, professors, roommates and classmates. Join us on October 2nd to learn tips and tools for building healthy relationships!
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8088956920
What's also happening?
|Week of September 29, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.