Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Wellness Wednesday with Student Health and Wellness Programs
Location: Campus Center 306
Health relationships bring happiness and health to our lives. Studies show that people with health relationships really do have more happiness and less stress. There are basic ways to make relationships healthy, even though each one is different-parents, siblings, friends, partners, professors, roommates and classmates. Join us on October 2nd to learn tips and tools for building healthy relationships!
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 8088956920
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.