Join the SISTA Project - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the SISTA Project
Attention all female college students! UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs will be sponsoring the SISTA Project. The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages. The SISTA Project consists of five two-hour sessions and one booster session. The five sessions include: Ethnic/Gender Pride, HIV/AIDS Education, Assertiveness Skills Training, Behavioral Self-Management and Coping Skills. After participating in all 5 sessions, each participant will receive a certificate of completion! The SISTA Project is free and open to all UH Hilo and HawCC female students. Space is limited so please contact Jackie Yuw at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot or if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Tags: women's center
What's also happening?
|Week of September 22, 2013||Next →|
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications for 2018-2019
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Applications Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student ...
- Study Abroad Fall 2018 Application Deadline
- If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2018 or the academic year ('18-'19) you need to submit your application by October 2, 2017. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration NOW OPEN!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.