Join the SISTA Project - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the SISTA Project
Attention all female college students! UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs will be sponsoring the SISTA Project. The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages. The SISTA Project consists of five two-hour sessions and one booster session. The five sessions include: Ethnic/Gender Pride, HIV/AIDS Education, Assertiveness Skills Training, Behavioral Self-Management and Coping Skills. After participating in all 5 sessions, each participant will receive a certificate of completion! The SISTA Project is free and open to all UH Hilo and HawCC female students. Space is limited so please contact Jackie Yuw at email@example.com to reserve your spot or if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: women's center
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.