Join the SISTA Project - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the SISTA Project
Attention all female college students! UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs will be sponsoring the SISTA Project. The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages. The SISTA Project consists of five two-hour sessions and one booster session. The five sessions include: Ethnic/Gender Pride, HIV/AIDS Education, Assertiveness Skills Training, Behavioral Self-Management and Coping Skills. After participating in all 5 sessions, each participant will receive a certificate of completion! The SISTA Project is free and open to all UH Hilo and HawCC female students. Space is limited so please contact Jackie Yuw at email@example.com to reserve your spot or if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
2:30p ALEX Faculty Workshop
5:45p Learn to Swing Dance
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!