Join the SISTA Project - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the SISTA Project
Attention all female college students! UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs will be sponsoring the SISTA Project. The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages. The SISTA Project consists of five two-hour sessions and one booster session. The five sessions include: Ethnic/Gender Pride, HIV/AIDS Education, Assertiveness Skills Training, Behavioral Self-Management and Coping Skills. After participating in all 5 sessions, each participant will receive a certificate of completion! The SISTA Project is free and open to all UH Hilo and HawCC female students. Space is limited so please contact Jackie Yuw at email@example.com to reserve your spot or if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: women's center
What's also happening?
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.