Join the SISTA Project - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Join the SISTA Project
Attention all female college students! UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs will be sponsoring the SISTA Project. The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages. The SISTA Project consists of five two-hour sessions and one booster session. The five sessions include: Ethnic/Gender Pride, HIV/AIDS Education, Assertiveness Skills Training, Behavioral Self-Management and Coping Skills. After participating in all 5 sessions, each participant will receive a certificate of completion! The SISTA Project is free and open to all UH Hilo and HawCC female students. Space is limited so please contact Jackie Yuw at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot or if you have any questions.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Tags: women's center
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.