Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs (SHWP) is now accepting applications for the inaugural 2013-2014 Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC). This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate UH Hilo student to become engaged in student health and wellness activities on campus and it looks great on the resume!
SHAC provides the essential link between the student body and Student Health & Wellness Programs (hilo.hawaii.edu/wellness/).
SHAC aims to:
• Represent the student body by reviewing program services and policies for SHWP and make suggestions to the Health Center.
• Obtain student opinions on student health issues.
• Participate in outreach activities
• Provide suggestions for solutions to student problems or complaints
Special Restrictions: • Full or Part time UH Hilo student (At least 6 credit hours)
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-933-3187
What's also happening?
|August 2014/September 2014|
Holiday observed: Labor Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.