Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available
Student Health Advisory Council Positions Available UH Hilo’s Student Health and Wellness Programs (SHWP) is now accepting applications for the inaugural 2013-2014 Student Health Advisory Council (SHAC). This is an incredible opportunity for a passionate UH Hilo student to become engaged in student health and wellness activities on campus and it looks great on the resume!
SHAC provides the essential link between the student body and Student Health & Wellness Programs (hilo.hawaii.edu/wellness/).
SHAC aims to:
• Represent the student body by reviewing program services and policies for SHWP and make suggestions to the Health Center.
• Obtain student opinions on student health issues.
• Participate in outreach activities
• Provide suggestions for solutions to student problems or complaints
Special Restrictions: • Full or Part time UH Hilo student (At least 6 credit hours)
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-3187
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Christmas
- Book Drive
- The East-West Center Club is doing a book drive on campus. Books collected will be donated to the World Book Bank, which sends the books to poor developing nations to help build libraries and reduce the illiteracy rates of adults and children. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- UH Hilo Upward Bound Employment Opportunity
- TUTORS WANTED! ~College students who are proficient in Mathematics, English/Language Arts, Foreign Language, and/or Science~ Duties: • Drive to assigned local or rural high schools • Provide tutoring and write reports documenting ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.