Certified Interpretive Host Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Host Training
Location: Kona Commons, 74-5454 Makala Blvd, Suite #103, Kailua-Kona
Monday-Tuesday, November 4-5. The Certified Interpretive Host (CIH) training combines customer service with informational interpretation to help participants improve their responses to guests in general while helping achieve stewardship goals of the organization. This 16-hour course is designed for receptionists, maintenance workers, security officers, groundskeepers, sales clerks, waiters, and other front line staff. Instructors are Tim Merriman & Lisa Brochu.
Special Restrictions: $200 includes textbook. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
3:30p Epilepsy Awareness Talk
6:30p The FLOW
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.