Certified Interpretive Guide Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Guide Training
Location: Kona Commons, 74-5454 Makala Blvd, Kailua-Kona
Monday-Thursday, October 28-31. The Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) is designed for anyone who delivers interpretive programs to the public. It combines both the theoretical foundations of the profession with practical skills in delivering quality interpretive programming to visitors. This 32-hour course is designed for staff at interpretive sites such as museum docents, park rangers, cultural program specialists, tour guides, educators, volunteers, and anyone else who delivers interpretive programs. Instructors are Tim Merriman & Lisa Brochu.
Special Restrictions: $325 includes textbook. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.