Certified Interpretive Guide Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Guide Training
Location: Kona Commons, 74-5454 Makala Blvd, Kailua-Kona
Monday-Thursday, October 28-31. The Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) is designed for anyone who delivers interpretive programs to the public. It combines both the theoretical foundations of the profession with practical skills in delivering quality interpretive programming to visitors. This 32-hour course is designed for staff at interpretive sites such as museum docents, park rangers, cultural program specialists, tour guides, educators, volunteers, and anyone else who delivers interpretive programs. Instructors are Tim Merriman & Lisa Brochu.
Special Restrictions: $325 includes textbook. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 974-7664
What's also happening?
|October 2013/November 2013|
5:45p Swing Dance Practice
6:30p SAC Zombie Bash
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.