Certified Interpretive Guide Training - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Certified Interpretive Guide Training
Location: Kona Commons, 74-5454 Makala Blvd, Kailua-Kona
Monday-Thursday, October 28-31. The Certified Interpretive Guide (CIG) is designed for anyone who delivers interpretive programs to the public. It combines both the theoretical foundations of the profession with practical skills in delivering quality interpretive programming to visitors. This 32-hour course is designed for staff at interpretive sites such as museum docents, park rangers, cultural program specialists, tour guides, educators, volunteers, and anyone else who delivers interpretive programs. Instructors are Tim Merriman & Lisa Brochu.
Special Restrictions: $325 includes textbook. Additional certification application fee of $130 is optional.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7664
What's also happening?
|Week of October 27, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.