UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament
Location: Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
UH Hilo Alumni & Friends Association
10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Alumni & Friends Association invites the public to attend its 10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Waikoloa Beach Course; all proceeds go towards the alumni scholarship fund.
The tournament format is a two-person scramble with registration at 7:00 am and an 8:00 am tee-off. The cost is $185 per player, which includes closest to the pin on par 3’s, hole-in-one, two free mulligans per person, a premium golf shirt, green fees, cart, delicious “local style” buffet lunch and goodies. Come join us for a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying a great lunch and the chance to win lots of quality prizes, including hotel stays, rounds of golf and much more.
Since 2004, the UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association has supported deserving UH Hilo students with alumni scholarships. Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic merit and financial need, and must be or have an immediate family member who is an alumnus of UH Hilo. To date, 29 students have benefitted from this scholarship program. The Association organizes two signature events annually to fund these scholarships: the Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet held each spring, and the Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament held each fall.
Register now for an oceanside round of golf with the camaraderie of your fellow UH Hilo alumni and friends! For more information on the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Course, visit: waikoloabeachgolf.com/golf/the-beach-course/
Player registration forms can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/alumni/registration-information.php; please RSVP by September 27, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (808) 974-7501 for more information.
Special Restrictions: Player registration fee is $185 per person.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 974-7501
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- APIASF General Scholarship
- Apply for the APIASF General Scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year! Scholarship awards range from one-time $2,500 awards to multi-year $20,000 awards. ...
- 2018-19 FAFSA Available Now
- Effective October 1, 2017, students can complete their 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.gov. To receive priority consideration, complete your FAFSA by February 1, 2018. ...
- Summer 2018 and Spring 2019 Study Abroad Application Due
- If you are considering studying abroad for Summer 2018 or Spring 2019, you need to submit your application by March 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application
- The 2018-19 UH System Common Scholarship Application opened November 1, 2017. Go online to complete your application today and apply for over 100 different scholarships available to students attending UH Hilo in Fall 2018. ...
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatits C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Tesiting is Anonymous, Safe & Fast!
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.