UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament
Location: Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
UH Hilo Alumni & Friends Association
10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Alumni & Friends Association invites the public to attend its 10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Waikoloa Beach Course; all proceeds go towards the alumni scholarship fund.
The tournament format is a two-person scramble with registration at 7:00 am and an 8:00 am tee-off. The cost is $185 per player, which includes closest to the pin on par 3’s, hole-in-one, two free mulligans per person, a premium golf shirt, green fees, cart, delicious “local style” buffet lunch and goodies. Come join us for a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying a great lunch and the chance to win lots of quality prizes, including hotel stays, rounds of golf and much more.
Since 2004, the UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association has supported deserving UH Hilo students with alumni scholarships. Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic merit and financial need, and must be or have an immediate family member who is an alumnus of UH Hilo. To date, 29 students have benefitted from this scholarship program. The Association organizes two signature events annually to fund these scholarships: the Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet held each spring, and the Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament held each fall.
Register now for an oceanside round of golf with the camaraderie of your fellow UH Hilo alumni and friends! For more information on the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Course, visit: waikoloabeachgolf.com/golf/the-beach-course/
Player registration forms can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/alumni/registration-information.php; please RSVP by September 27, 2013 to email@example.com or call (808) 974-7501 for more information.
Special Restrictions: Player registration fee is $185 per person.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7501
What's also happening?
|Week of October 20, 2013||Next →|
- KES/PSY Peer Advising
- Peer advising enhances the personal and professional development of students, as well as smoothing their transition into, and through the university. ...
- Anti-Poverty Organizing and Advocacy Fellowship
- RESULTS is an international non-profit based in Washington, DC that advocates for the end of poverty in the US and across the world by promoting access to health, education, and economic opportunity. ...
- Haumana Hou Lounge
- New Student Programs is happy to announce that the Haumana Hou Lounge is happening every Tuesday at a NEW location! Stop by room W201 of the Student Services Building/Center every Tuesday starting January 26, 2016 for a relaxing place to study. ...
- UH Hilo Bike Share Program
- The University Concierge by New Student Programs is proud to offer UH Hilo's new Bike Share Program! All current students, faculty, and staff have the opportunity to borrow a bicycle to run errands around town. ...
- The University Concierge is Open!
- UH Hilo welcomes the newest service to support our university and community ‘ohana. Introducing The University Concierge. Located on the first floor of the Student Services Center, The University Concierge is a gateway for campus information. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards Card
- New Student Programs wants to help you succeed! Our Academic Achievement Awards Cards program is a way for you to be rewarded when you do well on a homework assignment, report, tests, and more. ...
- Drop-In Resumé Critique
- Need advice on how to improve your resumé? Drop in to the Career and Academic Advising Center (Student Services Center, E203) for a resumé critique with Lyssa on Tuesdays, between 1:00-3:30 pm. No appointment necessary.
- Bicycles Wanted!
- The Bike Share Program by New Student Programs (NSP) is in search of bicycles! We gladly accept any bicycle donations throughout the year. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.