UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Scholarship Golf Tournament
Location: Waikoloa Beach Golf Course
UH Hilo Alumni & Friends Association
10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
The University of Hawai‘i at Hilo Alumni & Friends Association invites the public to attend its 10th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament on Saturday, October 26, 2013 at the Waikoloa Beach Course; all proceeds go towards the alumni scholarship fund.
The tournament format is a two-person scramble with registration at 7:00 am and an 8:00 am tee-off. The cost is $185 per player, which includes closest to the pin on par 3’s, hole-in-one, two free mulligans per person, a premium golf shirt, green fees, cart, delicious “local style” buffet lunch and goodies. Come join us for a day of fun in the sun, while enjoying a great lunch and the chance to win lots of quality prizes, including hotel stays, rounds of golf and much more.
Since 2004, the UH Hilo Alumni and Friends Association has supported deserving UH Hilo students with alumni scholarships. Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic merit and financial need, and must be or have an immediate family member who is an alumnus of UH Hilo. To date, 29 students have benefitted from this scholarship program. The Association organizes two signature events annually to fund these scholarships: the Distinguished Alumni and Service Awards Banquet held each spring, and the Alumni Scholarship Golf Tournament held each fall.
Register now for an oceanside round of golf with the camaraderie of your fellow UH Hilo alumni and friends! For more information on the beautiful Waikoloa Beach Course, visit: waikoloabeachgolf.com/golf/the-beach-course/
Player registration forms can be found at hilo.hawaii.edu/alumni/registration-information.php; please RSVP by September 27, 2013 to email@example.com or call (808) 974-7501 for more information.
Special Restrictions: Player registration fee is $185 per person.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7501
What's also happening?
7:30p Nnenna Freelon and Trio
- Book Drive
- The East-West Center Club is doing a book drive on campus. Books collected will be donated to the World Book Bank, which sends the books to poor developing nations to help build libraries and reduce the illiteracy rates of adults and children. ...
- APIASF Scholarship
- The APIASF General Scholarship is open to Asian American and Pacific Islander students who will be enrolling or are currently enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university as a degree-seeking undergraduate student in Fall 2015. ...
- International Nights 2015 Seeking Performers
- The UH Hilo International Student Association invites students to perform in International Nights 2015! The shows will be held on February 6 & 7, 2015 at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center. ...
- UH Hilo Upward Bound Employment Opportunity
- TUTORS WANTED! ~College students who are proficient in Mathematics, English/Language Arts, Foreign Language, and/or Science~ Duties: • Drive to assigned local or rural high schools • Provide tutoring and write reports documenting ...
- College Goal 808
- College Goal 808 is designed to help students and their families navigate the student financial aid process. The event offers free assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaii System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.