Is Climate Change a Threat to World Peace? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Is Climate Change a Threat to World Peace?
Location: UCB Room 127
A showing of the award-winning film called Climate Refugees at 3:30 pm, followed by a talk by Professor Maxine Burkett of the UH School of Law at 5:00 pm. Dr. Burkett's talk will be on understanding climate vulnerability and the challenge of climate-induced migration around the world, including in the Pacific Islands. Free and open to the public. Supported by the US Institute of Peace Public Education for Peacebuilding Support Initiative.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7313
What's also happening?
|Week of September 15, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.