Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its fall 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, September 27, 2013 featuring Hōkūle‘a navigator Catherine Fuller who will speak about the past and present day efforts to preserve the voyaging arts. By admission.
Special Restrictions: $10 for non-members and $8 for members
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.