Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its fall 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, September 27, 2013 featuring Hōkūle‘a navigator Catherine Fuller who will speak about the past and present day efforts to preserve the voyaging arts. By admission.
Special Restrictions: $10 for non-members and $8 for members
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.