Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Reviving and preserving the Voyaging Arts
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
‘Imiloa Astronomy Center will host its fall 2013 Wayfinding Talk on Friday, September 27, 2013 featuring Hōkūle‘a navigator Catherine Fuller who will speak about the past and present day efforts to preserve the voyaging arts. By admission.
Special Restrictions: $10 for non-members and $8 for members
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.