'Imiloa Wayfinding and Navigation Festival - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
'Imiloa Wayfinding and Navigation Festival
Location: 'Imiloa Astronomy Center
Experience the “Spirit of the Sea” at ‘Imiloa Astronomy Center’s 6th Annual Wayfinding & Navigation Festival on Saturday, September 28, starting at 10:00 am until 4:00 pm.The event will feature hands-on wayfinding and navigation activities, makahiki games, special guest presentations, a featured documentary, and live music.
Regular admission rates apply for the exhibit hall and the daily scheduled planetarium shows.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-969-9703
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.