FSM Congressmen Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
FSM Congressmen Meeting
Location: UCB Room 127
Meeting for students and citizens from the Federated States of Micronesia with a visiting delegation from the FSM Congress. The delegation will be lead by FSM Senator and former president Joseph Urusemal, who chairs the congressional Committee on Education. Other delegates will likely include Senator Tony Otto, Chair of the Committee on Health and Social Affairs, and a staff member from the FSM Consul General of Hawaii office. The main topics of discussion will focus on education, both in the FSM and for FSM students studying in the U.S., and health and social affairs matters. All FSM students and citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 836-4775
What's also happening?
|June 2013/July 2013|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.