FSM Congressmen Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
FSM Congressmen Meeting
Location: UCB Room 127
Meeting for students and citizens from the Federated States of Micronesia with a visiting delegation from the FSM Congress. The delegation will be lead by FSM Senator and former president Joseph Urusemal, who chairs the congressional Committee on Education. Other delegates will likely include Senator Tony Otto, Chair of the Committee on Health and Social Affairs, and a staff member from the FSM Consul General of Hawaii office. The main topics of discussion will focus on education, both in the FSM and for FSM students studying in the U.S., and health and social affairs matters. All FSM students and citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 836-4775
What's also happening?
|June 2013/July 2013|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.