FSM Congressmen Meeting - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
FSM Congressmen Meeting
Location: UCB Room 127
Meeting for students and citizens from the Federated States of Micronesia with a visiting delegation from the FSM Congress. The delegation will be lead by FSM Senator and former president Joseph Urusemal, who chairs the congressional Committee on Education. Other delegates will likely include Senator Tony Otto, Chair of the Committee on Health and Social Affairs, and a staff member from the FSM Consul General of Hawaii office. The main topics of discussion will focus on education, both in the FSM and for FSM students studying in the U.S., and health and social affairs matters. All FSM students and citizens are welcome and encouraged to attend.
For more information, contact: email@example.com (808) 836-4775
What's also happening?
|June 2013/July 2013|
Holiday observed: Independence Day
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa
- Tahiti Week at ʻImiloa will begin on Tuesday, September 23rd and run thru Friday, September 26th. A week of practitioner demonstrations in the atrium will be free to the public and lead up to a Tahitian show “under the stars” in the ...
- Student Parking at the Hilo YMCA
- Limited free and paid parking is available at the Hilo YMCA on Lanikaula Street, across from the UH Hilo main campus. More information is at the YMCA office or call 935-3721.
- Sign up for the Women's Speed Mentoring Program!
- The Women's Speed Mentoring Program is an opportunity to connect with professional and successful women from organizations such as: AAUW-American Association of University Women, ZONTA and UH Hilo Women's Center, whom are working together this ...
- Kanilehua Positions Open!
- Kanilehua is UH Hilo's Student Art & Literary Magazine, published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- Hohonu Positions Available!
- Hohonu is a journal of academic writing published for and by the students of the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo. ...
- 9/16 Update on the Puna Lava Flow
- The University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo and Hawaiʻi Community College are closely monitoring the June 27th lava flow from Kīlauea and are currently formulating contingency plans to address various issues that may arise. ...
- 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil
- In support for Domestic Violence Awareness Month, the Family Violence Interagency Committee and Public Awareness Committee will be coordinating the 26th Annual Family Peace Walk and Vigil to remember those who lost their lives to domestic ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.