Spring 2014 Graduation Priority Deadline - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Spring 2014 Graduation Priority Deadline
Location: Uh Hilo Cashier's Office or Office of the Registrar
Graduation applications received by the PRIORITY DEADLINE will receive a graduation evaluation before the end of the registration period in the semester preceding petitioned graduation term.
Appplication and fee to be turned in to the UH Cashier's Office (Cash Taken) or Office of the Registrar. (Cash Not Taken)
Application available at the Office of the Registrar or online at:
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-9322
What's also happening?
|September 2013/October 2013|
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.