Bread Is Easy! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Bread Is Easy!
Location: Vierra Bakery, Honoka'a
Learn a skill that lasts indefinitely and saves money over time. Participants will get hands-on experience using Charlie's "no-knead" method. Instructor Charlie Peshkin is a former New York City restaurateur who developed this method himself.
Special Restrictions: $25 plus $5 materials fee
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8890
What's also happening?
|Week of July 14, 2013||Next →|
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.