Bread Is Easy! - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Bread Is Easy!
Location: Vierra Bakery, Honoka'a
Learn a skill that lasts indefinitely and saves money over time. Participants will get hands-on experience using Charlie's "no-knead" method. Instructor Charlie Peshkin is a former New York City restaurateur who developed this method himself.
Special Restrictions: $25 plus $5 materials fee
For more information, contact: email@example.com 775-8890
What's also happening?
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.