Conservation Career Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center
UH Manoa, UH Hilo PIPES Program, USDA Forest Service, and Friends of Hakalau NWR are excited to share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology on Saturday May 4th at UH Hilo. Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas. The event is free and open to the public, and will have a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public and is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Feel free to stop by for as little as a half-hour or stay for the entire event. We'll be showcasing 2 short educational films; "Huliau" & "Endangered Hawaii" in addition to the informational opportunities.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-0705
What's also happening?
|Week of April 28, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.