Conservation Career Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center
UH Manoa, UH Hilo PIPES Program, USDA Forest Service, and Friends of Hakalau NWR are excited to share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology on Saturday May 4th at UH Hilo. Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas. The event is free and open to the public, and will have a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public and is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Feel free to stop by for as little as a half-hour or stay for the entire event. We'll be showcasing 2 short educational films; "Huliau" & "Endangered Hawaii" in addition to the informational opportunities.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-933-0705
What's also happening?
|April 2013/May 2013|
3:30p Philosophy Club Meeting
8:30a Weaving Symposium
- Calling all Female Students! Join the SISTA Project Today!
- The SISTA Project is an all-women’s empowerment group designed to empower women of all ages to use positive life skills. ...
- UH System Common Scholarship Application 2015-2016
- The University of Hawaiʻi System Common Scholarship Application will be available online for the 2015-2016 academic year on December 1, 2014. ...
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2015-2016 and Scholarship
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2015-2016 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2015. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.