Conservation Career Day - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Conservation Career Day
Location: UH Hilo Campus Center
UH Manoa, UH Hilo PIPES Program, USDA Forest Service, and Friends of Hakalau NWR are excited to share career opportunities in the fields of natural resource management and conservation biology on Saturday May 4th at UH Hilo. Conservation Career Day is focused on showcasing local internship and professional career opportunities in natural resource management and conservation biology, as well as higher education degree programs in Hawaii available to prepare local youth for careers in these areas. The event is free and open to the public, and will have a diverse array of organizations and programs to share with the public and is especially geared for middle/high-school students and their families. Feel free to stop by for as little as a half-hour or stay for the entire event. We'll be showcasing 2 short educational films; "Huliau" & "Endangered Hawaii" in addition to the informational opportunities.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-933-0705
What's also happening?
|April 2013/May 2013|
3:30p Philosophy Club Meeting
8:30a Weaving Symposium
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.