UHHSA Spring 2013 Oh Hell Week - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
UHHSA Spring 2013 Oh Hell Week
Come enjoy free food, free printing and quiet study areas for the final week of school. Event begins on Sunday April 28th and will go until Thursday May 2nd the event will take place from 10pm to 4am. UHHSA will also be sponsoring study breaks throughout the week with raffle prizes. Don't forget to bring your validated student ID and come on down to join the us as we get ready for finals.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 8089747500
What's also happening?
|March 2015/April 2015|
7:30p It Gets Better
Holiday observed: Good Friday
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.