Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks? - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks?
If you experience symptoms like these: Sudden anxiety and fear, Heart pounding or racing, Shortness of breath, Dizziness, Sweating, Feelings of unreality or detachment, Trembling or shaking, or Chest pain, you may be eligible for a no cost drug-free breathing therapy. The study uses an experimental delivery method of treatment (internet based psychotherapy), and is conducted by researchers at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Participants receive free psychological evaluation and individual psychotherapy. Study visits (3) will take place at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Study participants will be compensated for their time. To participate in the study you must be between age 18-65. For further information, please email
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.