Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks? - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks?
If you experience symptoms like these: Sudden anxiety and fear, Heart pounding or racing, Shortness of breath, Dizziness, Sweating, Feelings of unreality or detachment, Trembling or shaking, or Chest pain, you may be eligible for a no cost drug-free breathing therapy. The study uses an experimental delivery method of treatment (internet based psychotherapy), and is conducted by researchers at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Participants receive free psychological evaluation and individual psychotherapy. Study visits (3) will take place at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Study participants will be compensated for their time. To participate in the study you must be between age 18-65. For further information, please email
For more information, contact: email@example.com
What's also happening?
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.