Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks? - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks?
If you experience symptoms like these: Sudden anxiety and fear, Heart pounding or racing, Shortness of breath, Dizziness, Sweating, Feelings of unreality or detachment, Trembling or shaking, or Chest pain, you may be eligible for a no cost drug-free breathing therapy. The study uses an experimental delivery method of treatment (internet based psychotherapy), and is conducted by researchers at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Participants receive free psychological evaluation and individual psychotherapy. Study visits (3) will take place at University of Hawaii at Hilo. Study participants will be compensated for their time. To participate in the study you must be between age 18-65. For further information, please email
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's also happening?
|Week of May 5, 2013||Next →|
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- US Fulbright Student Scholarship Application for 2019-2020
- Are you a US citizen interested in studying abroad while conducting research overseas? Have you ever thought of teaching English abroad? Well, consider applying for the US Fulbright Student program for the 2019-2020 academic year. ...
- Study Abroad Applications due October 1st
- Explore the world and earn college credit. If you are considering studying abroad for the Fall 2019 or the academic year (2019-2020) you need to submit your application by October 1, 2018. Applications are available at: hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaiʻi State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaiʻi Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.