Waipuni Kahaluʻu - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: UCB 127
Waipuni Kahalu'u: A Blended Science Decision Tool for Ecosystem Health
Over the last several years, the Edith Kanakaʻole Foundation, the Watershed Professionals Network, the University of Redlands, and The Kohala Center have been working to bring together Hawaiian and Western knowledge about the health of the natural environment. The site of the collaborative effort is Kahaluʻu ahupuaʻa, and the product is a prototype of a decision support tool that calculates fresh water recharge rates, depending on the type of land cover. The collaborative team would like to share their work to date and to receive feedback about their draft product from friends, colleagues, and students at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 933-0897
What's also happening?
4:30p Love the Way You Lie
7:30p Musica Pacifica
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.