Weaving Symposium - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Hawaii Preperatory Academy's Gates Performing Arts Center
This Weaving Symposium includes lectures, panel discussions, Aunty Elizabeth’s “Talk Story” session, weaving demonstrations and basic weaving classes given by some of the states finest traditional lauhala weavers including Pohaku Kaho’ohanohano (Mau’i), Lola Spencer (Moloka’i), Margaret Lovett (Kaua’i), Michele Zane-Faridi (Big Island) and Cathy Blickos (Oahu). Vendors will be available to sell or take orders for lauhala products. Registration due by May 1
Special Restrictions: Tuition: $55
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 775-8890
What's also happening?
|April 2013/May 2013|
3:30p Philosophy Club Meeting
8:30a Weaving Symposium
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.