Substance Abuse Awareness - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Substance Abuse Awareness
Location: Campus Center Plaza
Join Student Health & Wellness Programs as they bring various community organizations to UH Hilo, providing information and bringing awareness to the issue of substance abuse.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808 557 6665
What's also happening?
5:30p RHA 2nd Annual Luau
- Multi-Cultural Festival
- A multicultural celebration in honor of our diverse community. This event is free to the public with free food, music, and traditional cultural dances! Help support the Hawaii Food Basket by bringing non-perishable food items to the ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Taker Needed--SPRING 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a "B" or ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.