Apply to become an Orientation Leader Today! - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Apply to become an Orientation Leader Today!
Applications are now open for 2013 - 2014 Orientation Leaders. The Orientation Leader is one of the most crucial and rewarding leadership opportunities on campus. They are the student leaders responsible for creating a foundation for graduation for not only our first time first year students, but for all of the newest members of our campus ‘ohana. As an Orientation Leader you’ll help to develop long lasting connections to other student, faculty, staff, and our many student support resources; you’ll build a supportive learning environment to ensure that our students are academically successful; and you’ll work to create a commitment and understanding of what it means to be a proud member of our UH Hilo ‘ohana.
With this opportunity you'll be able to add the following statements to your resume:
- Planned and implemented new academic success initiatives for over 500 students
- Organized events for over 500 new students focused on building peer to peer connections.
- Mentored a group of new students throughout their transition to the University.
- Designed campus wide initiatives to foster a greater sense of campus pride
- Worked to create an atmosphere of connections, academic success, and ‘ohana for all new members of the UH Hilo community
Learn more about the position and Apply online at hilo.hawaii.edu/nsp
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808.733.0732
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Memorial Day
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.