Where do you stand? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Where do you stand?
Location: Campus Center 306
Have you ever witnessed abuse & wondered how you should intervene? If you should intervene? Have you overheard disrespectful jokes & wondered what you should say? If you should say anything at all? Does it really matter? Can I even make a difference?? Student Health and Wellness Programs' Men of Strength brings Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR) to UH Hilo campus center room 306 at 5pm on March 18th. Pat McGann and Rhett Walker with MCSR will be sharing their national campaign called "Where do you Stand?" a Bystander Intervention training. All UH Hilo & HawCC students, faculty and staff who attend will earn a Stand Strong Card, making them eligible for special discounts at 40 businesses on campus and around Hilo. You will also get a chance to win a free Men of Strength T-Shirt! For more information about the presentation visit: mencanstoprape.org. You can choose to Stand Strong with Men of Strength by contacting email@example.com to reserve you seat. More information is also available at www.facebook.com/uhhilomenofstrength.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7312
What's also happening?
|Week of March 17, 2013||Next →|
- UH Hilo RISO Registration is Now Open!
- The 2017-2018 academic year UH Hilo RISO registration period is now open. The final day to register will be April 20, 2018. Due to the transfer of the UH Hilo website to a new program we have lost the ability to edit our website. ...
- UH Hilo Mentoring Recognition Award!
- Having a great mentor is critical in student success and we'd like to know who has been your mentor here at UH Hilo. ...
- Campus & Community Service Spring Food Drive
- It’s that time of year again! Campus and Community Service is holding the Annual Spring Food Drive in conjunction with the University of Hawaiʻi State Food Drive. ...
- Looking For Gender And Women's Studies Club Officers
- Aloha! We are trying to revive the Gender and Women's Studies club here at UH Hilo campus. As of right now, we are looking for students who would be interested in becoming an officer. All ideas and interests are welcome. ...
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C Testing
- Free HIV & Hepatitis C Testing Conducted by Hawaiʻi Island HIV/AIDS Foundation. Testing is Anonymous, Safe & Fast! More info at hilo.hawaii.edu/studentaffairs/health/#hiv
- What is ʻOpihi?
- ʻOpihi is UH Hilo’s brand for student retention and graduation. We communicate relevant information and possibilities to help students succeed and thrive at UH Hilo. Follow us on social media or regularly check our website (hilo.hawaii. ...
- Spring 2018 Legislative Internships
- Do you love politics? Have you ever wanted to learn firsthand about how laws are made? Internship opportunities in Hawaii State Senator Kai Kahele's Honolulu Office and Hawaii Senator Brian Schatz's Honolulu and Washington DC Offices. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.