Where do you stand? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Where do you stand?
Location: Campus Center 306
Have you ever witnessed abuse & wondered how you should intervene? If you should intervene? Have you overheard disrespectful jokes & wondered what you should say? If you should say anything at all? Does it really matter? Can I even make a difference?? Student Health and Wellness Programs' Men of Strength brings Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR) to UH Hilo campus center room 306 at 5pm on March 18th. Pat McGann and Rhett Walker with MCSR will be sharing their national campaign called "Where do you Stand?" a Bystander Intervention training. All UH Hilo & HawCC students, faculty and staff who attend will earn a Stand Strong Card, making them eligible for special discounts at 40 businesses on campus and around Hilo. You will also get a chance to win a free Men of Strength T-Shirt! For more information about the presentation visit: mencanstoprape.org. You can choose to Stand Strong with Men of Strength by contacting email@example.com to reserve you seat. More information is also available at www.facebook.com/uhhilomenofstrength.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 808-974-7312
What's also happening?
6:30p The Flow
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note taker needed for Spring 2015
- Aloha! Disabilities Services is in need of a note taker for an upper level ANTH class. Please keep in mind that you need to be in the same major or minor field, currently in the class, or have taken it before and passed with a “B” or better. ...
- Academic Achievement Awards
- The Academic Achievement Awards card is an exclusive ticket to receive rewards and recognition for all the hard work you put into your education. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.