Where do you stand? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Where do you stand?
Location: Campus Center 306
Have you ever witnessed abuse & wondered how you should intervene? If you should intervene? Have you overheard disrespectful jokes & wondered what you should say? If you should say anything at all? Does it really matter? Can I even make a difference?? Student Health and Wellness Programs' Men of Strength brings Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR) to UH Hilo campus center room 306 at 5pm on March 18th. Pat McGann and Rhett Walker with MCSR will be sharing their national campaign called "Where do you Stand?" a Bystander Intervention training. All UH Hilo & HawCC students, faculty and staff who attend will earn a Stand Strong Card, making them eligible for special discounts at 40 businesses on campus and around Hilo. You will also get a chance to win a free Men of Strength T-Shirt! For more information about the presentation visit: mencanstoprape.org. You can choose to Stand Strong with Men of Strength by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve you seat. More information is also available at www.facebook.com/uhhilomenofstrength.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7312
What's also happening?
6:30p The Flow
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Nominations Being Accepted for Ka Lama Ku Recognition Awards
- Nominations for the Ka Lama Ku Student Leadership Recognition Awards Now Being Accepted for 2014/2015 School Year by students, faculty, staff and community members. ...
- UH Hilo Food Drive
- 1 can, 2 can, 3 can, MORE! It's time for UH Hilo's annual canned food drive to help out our community partner, the Hawai'i Food Basket. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.