Where do you stand? - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Where do you stand?
Location: Campus Center 306
Have you ever witnessed abuse & wondered how you should intervene? If you should intervene? Have you overheard disrespectful jokes & wondered what you should say? If you should say anything at all? Does it really matter? Can I even make a difference?? Student Health and Wellness Programs' Men of Strength brings Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR) to UH Hilo campus center room 306 at 5pm on March 18th. Pat McGann and Rhett Walker with MCSR will be sharing their national campaign called "Where do you Stand?" a Bystander Intervention training. All UH Hilo & HawCC students, faculty and staff who attend will earn a Stand Strong Card, making them eligible for special discounts at 40 businesses on campus and around Hilo. You will also get a chance to win a free Men of Strength T-Shirt! For more information about the presentation visit: mencanstoprape.org. You can choose to Stand Strong with Men of Strength by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve you seat. More information is also available at www.facebook.com/uhhilomenofstrength.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 808-974-7312
What's also happening?
6:30p The Flow
- Welcome new faculty to UH Hilo
- Please join us in welcoming new faculty members to the University of Hawaiʻi at Hilo.
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the U.S. mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- UH Hilo Student Association 2014-2015 Vacancies
- CoBE Senator, Senator at Large, Graduate Senator and Data Director Position Vacancies University of Hawaii at Hilo Student Association (UHHSA) is now accepting applications to fill a CoBE Senator, Graduate Senator, Senator at Large and Data ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.