Relaxation Station - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
Location: Campus Center 301
Are you feeling stressed? Are you overwhelmed? Are midterms boggling your brain? Stop by Relaxation Station in Campus Center 301! Counseling Services has set up relaxing activities that are designed to help you cope with stress and ease your worries. Come create a mandala, make origami, practice meditative breathing, and more! We have a special station that will teach yoga asanas. So, on a break between classes or during lunch, come join us, and spend a little time taking care of your mind.
For more information, contact: email@example.com 6084495544
What's also happening?
6:30p The Flow
- SAC Four Leaf Clover Hunt
- On March 10–14, 2014, you will see Four leaf clovers posted all over the UH Hilo campus. Collect as much as you can and bring them to the Student Activities Council (SAC) Saint Patricks Day event held on March 17th, 2014.
- Free Application for Financial Aid 2014-2015
- To be considered for financial aid for the 2014-2015 academic year, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website will become available on January 1, 2014. The address is www.fafsa.gov. ...
- Global Lens Film Series
- The Global Lens film series returns to UH Hilo this spring! The series a critically acclaimed showcase of award-winning, independent narrative features from around the world. ...
- SAC: Plaza Market Monday
- During the Spring semester, UH Hilo's Student Activities Council (SAC) will sponsor Plaza Market Monday every 2nd and 4th Monday from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. ...
- Swing Dance Club
- Swing Dance Club meets Fridays, 5:45-8:00 pm at the Old Gym! Come join us for a night of instruction, fun, free dancing... and swing!