International Nights 2013 - Event Details
This event has concluded and is no longer current.
International Nights 2013
Location: UH Hilo Performing Arts Center
Tickets are now on sale for UH Hilo's annual International Nights! A long-standing tradition, International Nights showcases student performances from around the world. This year's shows feature performances from Hawaii, India, Tonga, Germany, Pohnpei, Korea, USA, Kosrae, Japan, Palau Samoa, Chuuk, Philippines, China, Japan Taishoji Taiko, Yap, Marshall Islands, and Tahiti.
Special Restrictions: Tickets: General Admission $10,
Students/Keiki/Seniors $5. Tickets are available at the UH Hilo Performing Arts Center Box Office Tuesday-Friday from 9 am-1 pm or at the door. Cash or checks only (no online/credit card orders). Advance ticket purchase is recommended as the shows typically sell out. For ticket information, call the Box Office at (808) 974-7310.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (808) 974-7313
What's also happening?
|Week of February 17, 2013||Next →|
Holiday observed: Presidents’ Day
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Software Systems for Astronomy July 25-August 5
- Mark your calendar for July 25 - August 5, 2016 (tentatively set) for the second annual Software Systems in Astronomy two week intensive class offered by Professor Albert Conrad. ...
- Students and alums: Set up your online career portfolio now!
- Have you signed up for College Central, UH Hilo's internship and employment placement site? www.collegecentral.com/hilo-hawaii/ Your college degree isn't a golden ticket to a dream job. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.