Chinese New Year - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Chinese New Year
Location: Hale Kehau Dining Room
Theme night at Hale Kehau Dining Hall. Chef Choo will present a special menu of the foods of China. Menu will be featured at uhhcampusdining.com. Door price: $14.00
Special Restrictions: Those not on residence hall board meal program will be charged $14 at the door.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 974-7303
What's also happening?
- International Buddy Program
- Become a buddy for a new international student! We are looking for students, especially students from Hawaii and the US mainland, to volunteer as a buddy for a new international student in the fall. ...
- Epic Origami at 'Imiloa
- 'Imiloa will explore the art and science of origami in its new temporary exhibit, Epic Origami, which will run from July 5 through September 27, 2015. ...
- Note takers needed for Fall 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.