Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative - Announcement Details
This announcement has concluded and is no longer current.
Apply for the Clinton Global Initiative
Apply now to attend CGI U 2013, President Clinton’s initiative to engage the next generation of leaders on college campuses around the world. CGI U attendees come together to make a difference in five focus areas: Education, Environment and Climate Change, Peace and Human Rights, Poverty Alleviation, and Public Health. CGI U 2013 will take place at Washington University in St. Louis from Friday, April 5 - Sunday, April 7, 2013, and there is now more than $300K available to fund student projects. The final application deadline is January 30. Apply now: cgiu.org/apply
For more information, contact: email@example.com 212-710-4492
What's also happening?
Holiday observed: Prince Jonah Kuhio Kalanianaole Day
- Honoring Diversity Workshop
- "Honoring Diversity for a Caring and Inclusive Campus" April 1st. 2015 in Campus Center Rm 301 8:00 AM to 12:30 PM **Continental Breakfast Provided** This workshop promotes an understanding of diversity that creates cultural ...
- Positions Available for Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine
- We are currently looking for creative and hardworking UH Hilo students to fill the positions at Kanilehua Art and Literary Magazine. ...
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study
- Volunteers Wanted for an E-cigarette Study Hello University of Hawaii students, We are seeking volunteers for a research study regarding e-cigarette usage patterns. ...
- Note Takers Needed--FALL 2015
- UH Hilo Disability Services is in need of qualified note takers for Fall 2015. Pay rate is $9.55 per hour, flexible scheduling based on course availability. ...
Disclaimer: The University of Hawaii at Hilo is not responsible for the contents, links and/or materials presented in any web site listed above that is not of the “hilo.hawaii.edu” or “.uhh.hawaii.edu” domains. All comments, complaints and grievances should be filed with the author, host and/or owner of said site.